Cultural Intelligence for Business Development
- ✓ Enhance cross-cultural communication and negotiation competencies to grow your business.
- ✓ Develop global leadership competencies to improve communication with staff and clients.
- ✓ Attract, onboard and integrate culturally diverse employees optimally to win the war on talent.
- ✓ Foster and boost the diversity of teams to increase their cooperation and innovation potential.
- ✓ Understand your diverse clientele better to grow and thrive even in unfamiliar markets.
- ✓ Become aware of unconscious bias to prevent cross-cultural misunderstandings and conflicts.
- ✓ Improve relocation competencies of your international assignees.
The American Way of Life
The Foreigners’ Perspective
Engage your global Talent from day one!
This beautifully illustrated, witty book turns a spotlight on things that are quintessentially American, as seen through the eyes of people from around the world.
The Foreigners’ Perspective will help newcomers realize that they are not alone in finding some customs surprising, quirky and funny. At the same time, the book gives U.S. readers a better understanding about how their customs may be perceived, perhaps even inspiring them to take a fresh look at their own cultural filter.
Clovertop Whitepaper 2018
Diversity by itself does not ensure innovation.
Diversity combined with high cultural intelligence does!
SHRM Foundation 2015
Cross-cultural MANAGEMENT Global RELOCATION Abroad PERFORMANCE Aliens ONBOARDING Worldwide LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT International COMPETENCIES Employees BENEFITS Intercultural LEADERSHIP Glocal SKILLS Foreigner INTEGRATION Expats TEAM BUILDING Domestic BUSINESS Intercontinental ENGAGEMENT Cross-border NEGOTIATION Strangers CONFLICT Universal COMMUNICATION Diversity STAFFING Native MARKETING Overseas WORKFORCE Motivation DIVERSE Culture
Worldwide services | Headquartered in San Diego, CA
All rights reserved Intercultural Services © 2020